Philadelphia Union vs Colorado Rapids Prediction, MLS Saturday Odds



Dimers.com provides exclusive sports betting content Pennlive.com, including sports betting picks, analysis, tools and offers to help bettors get in on the action. Please bet responsibly.

Philadelphia takes on MLS Colorado at Subaru Park on Saturday, kicking off at 7:30pm ET.

This Philadelphia vs. Colorado betting overview, featuring our best bet of the game, is brought to you by BETMGM and powered by Dimers.

BETMGM is giving new customers a risk-free bet of up to $1000 that can be used on Saturday’s match. Click on ➡️ here ⬅ to be asked. No promo code required.

Philadelphia Union vs. Colorado Rapids

Game details

  • WHO: Philadelphia Union vs. Colorado Rapids
  • When: Saturday, August 27, 2022
  • Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
  • Where: Subaru Park

Betting Odds

  • Money line: Philadelphia -160, Colorado +425, draw +320
  • General objectives: Over/Under 2.5 (-145/+130)

Odds and lines are best available from selected sportsbooks at the time of publication and are subject to change.

BetMGM has the best betting promotion for Colorado vs. Philadelphia, giving new users a risk-free bet of up to $1,000. Click on ➡️ here ⬅ To bet now.

Philadelphia vs Colorado preview

Based on cutting-edge data and machine learning, Dimers simulated Philadelphia vs. Colorado 10,000 times.

The popular Dimers predictive analytics model, better known as Dimersbot, gives Philadelphia a 67.0% chance to win, Colorado a 13.9% chance to win and the draw a 19.1% chance of happening.

Meanwhile, according to Dimersbot, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 59% chance of going through.

See also  Japan's police chief will resign over the assassination of former leader Shinzo Abe

Forecasts and probabilities are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Philadelphia vs Colorado best bet

Our best bet for Philadelphia Union vs. Colorado Rapids in MLS on Saturday is Philadelphia Moneyline (-160).

Click on ➡️ here ⬅ To bet with betmgm.

Our betting advice is based on world-class simulations and betting to serve you the best possible plays.

Bet on Major League Soccer with BetMGM. Click on ➡️ here ⬅ To deploy the first $1,000 risk-free bet that can be used for Colorado vs. Philadelphia.

Saturday’s MLS game between Philadelphia and Colorado at Subaru Park in Chester, PA is scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM ET.

Major League Soccer is the highest level of professional soccer in the United States and Canada. It features 28 teams, including Philadelphia and Colorado.

If you or a loved one have questions or need to speak with a professional about gambling, call 1-800-Gambler or visit 1800gambler.net For more information.

Leave a Comment

Partners : nationalnews.my.id